Cost and payment
To cover our expenses we ask for the following workshop fee:
|€||400||for business attendees from companies willing to give extra sponsoring. This additional support will be mentioned at the beginning of the conference.|
|€||150||for business attendees (coming on behalf of companies)|
|€||75||for private attendees|
|€||0||for attendees with limited financial means (please first briefly state a reason by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, one line is enough)|
(All prices are exempt from VAT.)
What you get for this
- A full day of high-level Perl-related presentations
- T-shirt of the Dutch Perl Workshop 2018
- Lunch and dinner
- Tea, coffee and cookies all day long
How to pay
You are free to pay either by bank transfer or by creditcard using our online payment system.
- Online payment
- Attention: the option for online payment is only visible when applicable, i.e. when you're logged in, registered for the workshop and haven't paid yet.
- If all this is the case, there will be a link purchase your conference ticket online on your page Account settings. If you click this link, you will be guided through the online payment process.
- After successfully completing this process, your new payment status will immediately be displayed on your page Account settings.
- Bank transfer
Maak het geld over naar:
Account no. Rabobank, Acct. no. 184.108.40.206
Account name Stichting Perl Promotie Nederland Place Beverwijk Description NLPW2018 <last name> <first name>
(or similar description that makes sense in your case)
- Your payment status will show up on your page Account settings once our treasurer has seen the payment and entered it into the system.
- Maak het geld over naar:
Your payment status will show up on your page Account settings. If applicable this will include a link to an invoice page. At the top of the invoice page you will also find a link to a print-friendly version of the invoice (without the site background and menus) which you can print out yourself.